Ice climbing at Eugenia Falls

Ice climbing at Eugenia Falls
Eugenia Falls

Sunday 29 May 2011

The Party with pictures

Have you all seen the movie The Hangover where at the end they discover the camera they had with them in Vegas. What follows is so funny because the pictures truly illustrate how much insane fun the wolf pack were having that night. Well I have just gone through something like that because Susan Lee gave me a disc with the many pictures she took that night and I can honestly say I don't remember most of them being taken. I am sure having a few puffs of illegal smile and combining white wine and beer helped me along in my amnesia. One thing does seem clear though as you go through the pictures. It looks like everyone had a real fine time, myself included. Susan managed to get great shots of just about all of the partiers having what looks like a real good time. Somehow she even managed to get me in many pictures which is something I try to avoid for the most part. All I can say is thank you Susan for doing a great job!
P.S. As usual I am having problems getting the photos on the page because of the size of the files so if you scroll to the bottom of the page there will be a few more there and if anyone can tell me how to reduce the size of picture files please do.


Terry, Lori and Susan



Ryan, Jen and Terry


No comments:

Post a Comment