Ice climbing at Eugenia Falls

Ice climbing at Eugenia Falls
Eugenia Falls

Friday 20 May 2011

Beeeeer!

I cannot tell a lie. I have been drinking beer. Hockley Dark to be specific. I love that stuff. Certainly one of the greatest tasting beers ever. My favourite restaurant Tesoro's is where I first tasted it and it supplanted Guinness as my favourite beer although to be fair they are both very tasty beers. When combined they seem to make posting a blog much more difficult in a hit the right letters in the right order kind of way. On the bright side (I really do have one..............................somewhere) I have now forgotten the point I was going to make in the first place. Lucky for you it was of little importance in the first place. I think I am becoming repetetivetive. I cannot tell a lie (where have I heard that before?) though, I felt I had to post a blog tonight because I hadn't done one in a while (which is a bald faced lie (is that lying while clean shaven?)) DOUBLE BRACKETS!!!! A first! Moving on. I did post a blog a couple of days ago but I had to delete it.     Guinness knows I have been drinking beer so he is looking more needy than ever (or is that my beer induced perception of his wide eyed gawking). I'm not sure. All I really do know is this may be my shortest blog ever. That may be a good thing, for you, not me. I would like to apologise already for this substance abuse aided blog but my apathy is getting in the way. And why is dyslexia so hard to spell. Seems like some kind of cruel joke to me. Fukcers.

No comments:

Post a Comment