Ice climbing at Eugenia Falls

Ice climbing at Eugenia Falls
Eugenia Falls

Sunday 15 May 2011

500

Holy Mackerel, I have had over 500 hits! Not hits to the head which would actually explain a lot of things about me, hits on this site which I have been doing since mid march. I am honoured that anyone would take time from their day to read my blog. One year ago I didn't even know what a blog was and now I am writing one, albeit making many mistakes along the way. Things like whiting out an entire section of a blog and having no clue how I did it let alone how the hell do I fix it. Thankfully that blog has now disappeared into the archives so I don't have too look at it every time I sign in. It was driving me batty. I have been getting better at starting new paragraphs ( I love the NFP key ) although I still have problems placing pictures where I want them. I suppose there are instructions somewhere and one day I may actually read them and then start putting pictures wherever I want. My typing skills are still severely lacking as well although mandatory typing classes in grade 8 have made a difference.
I must admit that 500 hits isn't quite accurate either because I have clicked the "don't count my browser" button many times but it still seems to be putting my arrivals to the site in the total. Taking into account all the times I go back to correct mistakes and reread passages the total number of hits could be reduced by at least 60. I have had hits from some faraway places like Singapore, Germany, Malaysia, Russia and China but they are probably looking for something else and have somehow stumbled into my blog. Certainly the majority of hits are from Canadian sources and I suspect most of those are from my friends who obviously have some masochistic tendencies, same as myself.
I have tried to keep most of the blogs sports related so I suppose ranting and raving will have to count as a sport. Reports on heart rates can't be riveting reading although it may be interesting to wear the monitor while ranting and raving. Or better yet I'll wear it and then wait for some guy to grab my ass and squeeze a la Charmin and then report how high my heart rate goes. That sounds like......fun?

No comments:

Post a Comment