Ice climbing at Eugenia Falls

Ice climbing at Eugenia Falls
Eugenia Falls

Sunday 13 March 2011

I confess

Okay, I have a confession to make. Not the "Father, I tapped my sisters brother in laws aunts cross eyed lisping daughter" (she thought I was good looking and well spoken)  type of confession. I'll save that one for later. I am on my knees now and I confess that......I don't know how to start a new paragraph when I do these things. It doesn't matter how many times I put the cursor on the spot to start a new paragraph and whack the touchpad with my finger, nothing happens. On my previous blog the cursor did move to the next line but as soon as I typed in a word and hit the spacer the word magically jumped back up to the line above. It did that for the rest of the blog. Wow. Did I hit a digital perfect storm where a certain number of touchpad whacks combined with the exact number f-bombs resulted in this strange event? I suspect I will never know. Maybe George Clooney or Mark Wahlberg have an idea. I have searched this computer up and down for the NFP key (New Fucking Paragraph) but it doesn't have one. It's partly due to my Scottish heritage, the tendency towards thrift that has left me aching for an NFP key. While in Future Buy looking for a computer there was a voice in my head saying "Och nooo laddie, don't buy that one, this compewtah is $1.73 less than that one over there with the NFP key. Scots don't slow down their speaking for new paragraphs anyways. Aye, there you are lad, get the cheap one". And so I did. So I don't blame you for not reading my blog because it looks like a blob of words with none of those important indentations that indicate........something. Damn.

2 comments:

  1. Bless, and I got one of those NFP keys on my computer. You need one because they really do work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's called 'Enter' on my keyboard. Maybe a Scottish computer would label that key "NFP" :) I like the blog, but can't see all the photos. The one with 4 kids in the picture...is that you looking back at the camera with a guilty look? What were you up to...?? :)
    cheers,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete