Ice climbing at Eugenia Falls

Ice climbing at Eugenia Falls
Eugenia Falls

Friday 11 March 2011

Rain

   Hi Folks, I thought I would first give a little weather report. It has been raining almost continually for 30 hours and the snow loss at the house is big. I went to the Blue Mountain website and checked out the cams and the coverage still looked good although they must have lost quite a bit as well so it's hard to say what the conditions might be like. It's my work weekend so I am hoping the rain lets up because the more it rains the busier I will be. I changed some of the photos as well because I actually had one where Lori looks in a bit of difficulty on her cross country skis. That looks more like my skiing form.  She must have been trying to avoid me after using the body brake. Terry looks like he had the same troubles that I had with that balance thing. The traffic jam was taken right beside my old chalet on Birchview. As usual Lori is leading and as usual I am lying on the ground making  an impassable obstacle. I may have collaped from exhaustion but it's more likely I collapsed from incompetence. Looking at these pictures brings back fond memories and good reasons why I don't cross country ski anymore. Enjoy the weekend, Gary

No comments:

Post a Comment