Ice climbing at Eugenia Falls

Ice climbing at Eugenia Falls
Eugenia Falls

Saturday 12 March 2011

Is exposing assholes a sport?

 Well it's my third blog and I am taking liberties with the meaning of the word sport already. I have read a couple of things recently and I just feel the need to spout off about them. The first thing that really pissed me off was an email I received from my boss. One of our cable techs was driving along in his truck when someone noticed that he was smoking a cigarette. The asshole took down the truck and plate numbers and reported him to Health and Safety people because his truck, the truck that only he uses is considered to be the workplace and smoking in the workplace is no-no. Chances are no one but himself will ever use the truck but in this idiot society we live in you are not allowed to indulge in a legal activity in your vehicle. Absurd. I hope I never have the displeasure to meet the complete asshole who reported him.  The second asshole is a black conservative senator named Don Meredith who went after Michael Ignatieff for saying "wait a cotton picking minute" claiming that "cotton picking" is at the very least insensitive and certainly offensive  to many people.  Where do we find these idiots and how the hell did this moron end up in the senate. Meredith even criticized a black liberal MP for not protesting the remarks. What the hell is the world coming to. It should be a sport to hunt down these assholes, morons and idiots and put them on public display so the world will get a good look at them and know they should never pay any heed to anything they say. Unbelievable.                                                                 

No comments:

Post a Comment