Ice climbing at Eugenia Falls

Ice climbing at Eugenia Falls
Eugenia Falls

Friday 13 May 2011

Damn it!

I guess Google was having trouble with blogspot.com because I was unable to get into the site for at least the last 12 hours and the last post I did has disappeared from my blog. I had blogged about my bike ride up Grey 19 to Grey 2 and back which really couldn't have been that interesting. I did hit a new recent high for my heart rate of 172 which is not even close to the 186 I hit around 15 years ago. As you get older your heart rate lowers by about 1 beat per year or so. Like I said it wasn't the most riveting writing I've done so it's no big loss that it has been deleted.
I wanted to do this blog last night after I got home from the Admirals Post but because the site was down I couldn't. It would have been a dandy because I had a bit of an issue with one of the other customers there who I have known for several years. This "gentleman" and I use that term lightly likes to grab my ass, sometimes with both hands and squeezing like you would the Charmin. As I have discussed in previous blogs I am uncomfortable with this new phenomenon of guys hugging so it should come as no surprise that I don't want guys fucking grabbing my ass. There was another individual a few years ago who made a habit of grabbing some cheek and I have some opinions on him which I will keep to myself. Suffice to say I think guys who grab other guys asses are the ones who have a problem, not me.
So this "gentleman" comes up behind me and grabs two handfuls of my cheeks. He did the same thing a few weeks ago and I wasn't stern enough with him then so he came back for seconds last night. This time I let him know in no uncertain terms to never fucking do that again. So the little twerp (emphasis on little, extra emphasis on fucking twerp) say if I don't let him grab my ass he's going to punch me, in the face I guess. Now I am a non violent person for the most part and I haven't been in a fight for many years except for a few hockey fights 10 to 20 years ago. I don't think fighting solves anything other than maybe determine who the better fighter is. The truth is though if that little fucking twerp ever decides he wants to grab my ass again I will be forced to restrain him and if he puts up a fight I will have have to drop him. Then possibly he will finally understand that in my tiny little male world men do not grab other mens asses. Ever!
P.S. So I now see that the blog that had disappeared last night has reappeared so this blog is repeating what I related in the deleted blog. I guess I will never know what happened. Damn it!

No comments:

Post a Comment