Ice climbing at Eugenia Falls

Ice climbing at Eugenia Falls
Eugenia Falls

Wednesday 13 April 2011

Back to work and debate.

    Today will be my second day back at work after a fun and laughter filled vacation. Ski and biking vacations are the best as far as I am concerned. I do like going to an island occasionally to lie in the sun but that gets boring real fast. The only drag about this years ski vacation is that my knees are sore from either the bump runs or from walking up the damn stairs to the loft twice as many times as necessary due to a faulty memory. It seems the only thing I get better at with age is forgetting.
  Last night I remembered to watch the debate and although I don't think there was any clear winner I believe Harper presented his points the best although I am biased because I will be voting conservative in the election this year. I was also hoping that Harper would take 6 steps to his left and bop that traitorous bastard Duceppe right in the face to shut him up. What a slimy little prick. Only in Canada could someone who is devoted to breaking up the country take part in an election debate on policy to improve the country. On top of that the slimy little prick and his bloc of traitors have no qualms about picking up a pay cheque from the country they claim doesn't treat them properly (or something, their real complaints are hard to pin down). Hypocrites to the max. I personally think the rest of Canada should have a referendum to vote the French separatists out, give them their own section of Quebec and then see how they survive without the overly generous transfer payments they have been getting for decades. Canada is the greatest country in the world and will be even greater if we get rid of the French assholes who are so insecure about their own culture that they force it on the non-French through provincial government legislation. In Quebec it's OK to speak English as long as you whisper it in back alleys.  And furthermore.................I forgot what I was going to say.

No comments:

Post a Comment