Ice climbing at Eugenia Falls

Ice climbing at Eugenia Falls
Eugenia Falls

Monday 3 October 2011

What now?

It's been a couple of weeks since my last post and that is because I have done very little in the way of sports other than a few rides. I suppose there are other things that could be discussed but it's hard to say how interesting that would be. My intention today was to just say that due to a huge lack of interest (thank you to those of you who still read this blog, all 5 of you) I was going to take a brief break from it but then when I checked the stats page today was the most hits this blog has ever received in a day. Go figure. Still that's only 32 hits although 5 of those were from India which is puzzling to say the least. It was probably one blind Indian who kept hitting the wrong computer key.
I guess the only interesting thing that has happened to me is getting barred from my usual haunt, the Admirals Post. I had a little run in with the new manager (sneaky bitch) because she (rotten little bitch) forced the best bartender (she's gorgeous, smart, great with people and hard working) there to leave. The new manager (lying bitch) did this because Wendy is everything she (jealous bitch) isn't. The funny part is I said my peace, making sure I was heard by about 10 other customers, and then left and went to the Huron House across the road for a beer. One of the new owners of the Post followed me over to inform me that I was now barred. He seemed irate. I don't think I'll miss the Post much at all.

1 comment:

  1. I trust that you would have done the same for me back in my bar tending days! Good on you.

    ReplyDelete