Ice climbing at Eugenia Falls

Ice climbing at Eugenia Falls
Eugenia Falls

Saturday 17 September 2011

It's not the teflon

To my great relief I can safely say the teflon ligament in my knee is still in one piece and that makes me very happy. I took the brace off last night and had some movement in my knee because the painkillers were starting to take effect. I could tell then that the source of the problem is on the outside of my knee. There is a spot that is super tender to the touch and will still prevent me from riding the Centurion but at least the prospect of a long period of time rehabbing is fading. I don't know if the anterior cruciate ligament has been somehow damaged and I don't remember doing anything that could have damaged it so it's a bit of a puzzle.
Thankfully I didn't need the knee to jump to a conclusion that was completely wrong. Maybe it's all in my head. Yea, it's psychosomatic. Maybe I need to talk to someone about my inner demons, my low self esteem, my feelings of persecution. Maybe it's time for...................DR. LUCY!!!!!!!!!


The teflon holding my knee together




1 comment:

  1. Hope you are still going to find out what is wrong so they can fix it.

    ReplyDelete