Ice climbing at Eugenia Falls

Ice climbing at Eugenia Falls
Eugenia Falls

Saturday 11 June 2011

I made it

I made it to the wedding and it was a great. As soon as I finished my roller ride I showered and hopped into the batmobile (I have heard my car called the batmobile several times and I first figured that people thought the car looked like the batmobile but I later realized they called it the batmobile because they thought the operator was batshit). Once I pulled my pants up after getting by security (OK I'm lying, security was 2 twelve year olds in a golf cart) things went well and Ronda and Dave were married and are now off to the east coast for their honeymoon. A disturbing thing happened at the wedding though. Steve, my other regular blog reader (I have 2) mentioned that my paragraphs were much too long, that I was running on, mixing more than one train of thought into the same indistinguishable blob of words. I was shocked because after the NFP (new fucking paragraph) key was explained to me I figured that issue was done. Apparently not. If my name was James Joyce not a word would have been said but because I am not the king of stream of conciousness writing it seems I have a presentation problem.
I don't know what to do now.
When does one start a new paragraph?
Is there a hard and fast rule or is simply
a perception issue.
And whos perception, the readers or
mine.
I am so confused. I thought the NFP key would solve all my problems but now it
seems it has only complicated things. This should be ea
sier than it has become. Da
mn.

1 comment:

  1. Sorry Gary, your 3rd regular reader goes into convulsions when faced with blocks of text that are denser than lead and I get tired of reading the same line over and over again as I lose my place somewhere in the middle. I guess that is the problem with a stream of consciousness, it is such a stream :)

    ReplyDelete