Ice climbing at Eugenia Falls

Ice climbing at Eugenia Falls
Eugenia Falls

Wednesday 1 June 2011

Dum dum dum dum

Here I sit in the Feversham cental office with nothing to do on this work day but sit and wait. And what am I sitting and waiting for you might ask? Well I could try to sugar coat it and maybe cover things up but I won't. The fact of the matter is I have locked my keys in my work truck and I don't have a second set so I am now patiently waiting for CAA to arrive and open the damn thing up. I lost my other truck key last year when I left a ring of keys, many my own, hanging out of the back door lock and at some point they fell out and have never been seen since. I replaced all of my keys but I couldn't replace the truck key because the key is a chip key which is expensive and the mechanic didn't want to incur the expense. So here I sit listening to the hum of digital switching equipment waiting for a tow truck to show up and have the driver shoot me a "man are you ever stupid look". And he's right, I feel a little stupid right now. I could have started the month of June off in a better way but I am going to try to look at the positive side of things for once. At least I didn't lock myself inside the truck with the keys. Now that would have been really dum dum dum dum.

1 comment:

  1. Bless, having one of 'those days' Gary? Look on the positive side - the waiting gave you time to post on this blog. Not time wasted after all!

    ReplyDelete