Ice climbing at Eugenia Falls

Ice climbing at Eugenia Falls
Eugenia Falls

Monday 4 July 2011

It's not a cheese eater

Well my silly idea that it was mice eating my underwear has now been sent to the recycle bin. I left the cheese (shredded old cheddar) in the underwear drawer for a couple of days and it went untouched and as we all know any self respecting mouse would have chowed down on that until he was twice his body weight. I also now realize that if a mouse had eaten that much of my underwear he would probably be totally bunged up so I checked the medicine cabinet but the Exlax was untouched. That convinced me that I was barking up the wrong tree.
I have now turned my Sherlock like intuition to the only other possible creature in this house who would find solace by chewing on my somewhat pungent underwear. I believe my dear Watson that the underwear eating, foul breathed culprit could only be the nefarious...............................................

GUINNESS!!!!!! aka Stink Breath.
 Don't let that innocent, couldn't hurt a fly look fool you. Think about it. If he's dumb enough to go outside and eat snow surely he's dumb enough to chow down on my pungent underwear. Or maybe he's dumb like a fox. Maybe he's eating my underwear and then going outside and eating snow to get rid of the bad taste in his mouth. Ummmm. I don't like where this is leading me....................It's summer as well so he can't chow down on snow right now so he would have to find a substitute to cleanse his palate. I did catch him eating shit shortly after I discovered the munched upon underwear. Ummmmm. I don't like where this is leading me................It's possible my theories on why he eats snow and shit are misguided but let there be no doubt that Guinness, that beady eyed little alleged laundry luncher is the prime suspect now and I shall be watching him closely from here on in. The little devil.

No comments:

Post a Comment